Fédération :: Globe Free Facebook Not Working

Fédération - Multi-gaming

FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer  Profil   

Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Documento sin título

Globe Free Facebook Not Working

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fédération Index du Forum -> Fédération -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

verfitz

Masculin
Point(s): 85
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 18:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: Globe Free Facebook Not Working Répondre en citant

Globe Free Facebook Not Working
> DOWNLOAD

It was founded on April 2012 with the mission to provide helpful information about the latest technolody news, specs & reviews of gadgets such as smartphones, step-by-step tech guides and even pricelists. The No Data Charges header should disappear from your page. Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (2018) Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra Sony Xperia XA2 Sony Xperia L2 View all smartphones. That's all, thanks Globe. About The Author. About Pinoy Techno GuidePinoy Techno Guide is one of the top tech blogs in the Philippines. If GLOBE is really up to something we dont know. Join us in Connecting the world Connecting the world Connecting the world Means the whole world, not just some of us OUR MISSION Takes inventing new ways of doing things OUR APPROACH Is already making a difference OUR IMPACT Where you can find us WHERE WE'VE LAUNCHED Get the latest Press Get involved ADD YOUR WEBSITE TO FREE BASICS SEE OUR CAREERS Get the latest Press FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK Get in touch CONTACT THE INTERNET.ORG TEAM Facebook 2018 Powered by WordPress.com VIP Internet.org is Connecting the world Means the whole world, not just some of us OUR MISSION Takes inventing new ways of doing things OUR APPROACH Is already making a difference OUR IMPACT Internet.org is Connecting the world Where you can find us WHERE WE'VE LAUNCHED Get the latest Press Join us in Connecting the world Get involved ADD YOUR WEBSITE TO FREE BASICS SEE OUR CAREERS Get the latest Press FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK Get in touch CONTACT THE INTERNET.ORG TEAM Facebook 2018 Powered by WordPress.com VIP . To stop the service, text FREE FB STOP to 8888. This discussion is locked 32 Replies Latest reply on Jun 27, 2015 3:20 PM by Posh NO DATA Charges hootowl42 Jun 26, 2015 9:12 PM How do you unsubscribe to NO DATA Charges on FB for Postpaid subscribers? I already tried the FREEFB OFF, Uninstall-Reinstall, On/Off Phone, but nothing seems to work. Like Show 0 Likes(0) Actions Re: NO DATA Charges Arnel S. I have spoken with globe agent, he told that it has been default for postpaid plan but we can stop by using their link or whatever. 18635Views Tags: none (add) freefbContent tagged with freefb, unsubscribeContent tagged with unsubscribe, nodatachargesContent tagged with nodatacharges, deactivateContent tagged with deactivate This content has been marked as final. Skip navigation. 7 Comments. Skip navigation. Please type your message and try again. Bansil) I am not subscribed on any free FB promo and yet the "NO DATA CHARGES" still appears on my FB app and it is really keeping me from viewing or playing videos that I wanted to watch. Bansil Jun 25, 2015 8:23 AM (in response to hootowl42) Is everyone seeing this while using the official FB app or through a mobile browser?If you're using a mobile browser, try clearing your cache/cookies and check if the "No data charges" indicator is still there. We are not sure if it will really be ending on that date. Bansil Jun 24, 2015 1:35 PM (in response to hootowl42) Howdy hootowl42 and jhoyzann2737!Our free FB promo ended last 06/23/2015. I have no idea what will happen next. Hayst Like Show 0 Likes(0) Actions Re: NO DATA Charges djcjdiaz Jun 26, 2015 1:30 AM (in response to hootowl42) Ive tried all these steps. globe free fb I just had registered on FREE FB with my Globe ROCKS sim. All Places > Globe Postpaid > Discussions Please enter a title. Now, everybody can access facebook for free from their phones. There's a tab for No Data Charges but there's no option to stop Free FB just Continue with Current Promo or Regular Rate of P5/15min. To stop using Facebook for free, simply go to m.facebook.com/free and click "I don't want free Facebook offers." Once you do this, regular browsing rate will apply when you browse Facebook unless you're registered to a surf promo. you are now registered on free fb You are now registered to FREE FB. Back Toggle Navigation Menu Toggle Navigation Menu . Is there an update on how this will be resolved? Like Show 0 Likes(0) Actions Re: NO DATA Charges RNav Jun 24, 2015 1:27 AM (in response to hootowl42) According to an SMS from 8888, Globe's Free FB promo ended last 6/17/2015. Powered by Digital Ocean.. Then immediately UNSUBSCRIBE from it by sending again , FREE FB OFF to 8888. Enjoy FREE Facebook on your mobile phone until Mar 14, 2012! Click on to start browsing. FREE FB = Free Internet Since this gives free internet, this is very useful for mobile users, such as those smartphones owners (Android, iOS, Symbian, etc.) Also, for those who finds it hard to unblock their GLOBE sim cards for VPN use, they can rest for it as per this already entitles them for free internet access. Promo is NOT open to Opera Mini browser users. This tool uses JavaScript and much of it will not work correctly without it enabled. I registered via the GLOBE Broadband Dashboard 5a02188284
facebook app wont play videos ipadnuevo chat de facebook para google chromesoftware like photo facebookscarica chat facebook gratisget facebook password safaricai dat chat facebook tren yahoofacebook good for mental healthfacebook app untag photosfacebook login button html cssfaces on facebook in chat

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 18:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fédération Index du Forum -> Fédération -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Fédération :: Globe Free Facebook Not Working

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation